- Search for Pallet Selection Summary
- Use the summary buttons / fields in the summary section / filters in the bottom section to filter for and find the pallets you would like to add to your batch
- Select the pallets that you want to add to your batch
- Choose the appropriate Allocation Batch Purpose (Sales Allocation / Freight Allocation)
- Click on Manage, then on Add to Allocation Batch.
- You can now close the screen
Walkthrough: How to select and add pallets to a Sales Allocation Batch Print
Modified on: Thu, 27 Jan, 2022 at 10:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.