- Search for Linc Lookup Values
- Choose New or select the first empty line in the page
- Manually enter the Lookup Field Name, Code and Description
- In cases where the Lookup Field Name is linked to a Parent, also specify the Parent Lookup Field Name and Parent Code. Note that the Parent Lookup Field Name and Parent Code is selected from a list of existing Lookup Field Names and Codes.
- To add Extended Lookup Values to a Lookup Field Name, first select the relevant Linc Lookup Value record, then choose Extended Lookup Values. Specify the Extended Lookup Field Name and Extended Lookup Field Code to which the Link Lookup Value record (as selected in the previous screen) should be linked. Note that the Extended Lookup Field Name and Extended Lookup Field Code is selected from existing Lookup Field Names and Codes.
Walkthrough: How to set up Linc Lookup Values Print
Modified on: Mon, 15 Nov, 2021 at 10:18 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.