You may wish to remove pallets from a produce trade and put them back into stock so that they can be allocated for sales and freight again.
- The pallet never actually arrived at the customer. It was included in your load instruction, but was never loaded and received by the customer.
To Remove pallets:
- Ensure that the pallet line(s) has been fully credited. Thus, the posted amount on the line must be zero. All income charges for the pallet must also be fully credited.
- Posted Bill Amount must be zero
- Select the line and then choose ‘remove pallets’ in the menu
- Note that this removes the pallet from the produce trade as well as from its freighter trip leg and container – as if it was never loaded.