- Search for Pallet File Entries
- Choose Import Single Pallet File
- Use the assist-edit button (three dots) in File Name to choose the pallet file that you want to import
- Select the File Purpose.
- Pallet Creation: creates new palletised produce stock
- Pallet Verification: compares and updates fields on existing matched pallet lines
- Container Confirmation: compares and updates fields on existing matched pallet lines, and updates freight related details such as External Container No., Seal No. and Temptale ID.
- Suppress Field Validations can only be used for File Purpose Container Confirmation. If this option is switched on, the Container Confirmation file will only update fields that are not validated against master data (eg. Packhouse Lot No. and Producer Lot No.) and that are selected for Container Confirmation Update in the pallet file definition. Pallet fields that are validated against master data (eg. Commodity Code, Variety Code) will not be validated or updated.
- Preview Only: if this option is selected, the lines of the pallet file will import to a preview screen, but without creating a Pallet File Entry or Pallet Import Lines. When the preview screen is closed, the data is not retained in the system.
- Choose OK to import the pallet file. If Preview Only was not selected, the system will generate and open the new Pallet File Card.
Walkthrough: How to import a single pallet file Print
Modified on: Thu, 27 Jan, 2022 at 9:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.