To switch on Business Central’s change log to track changes made to pallets:
- Search for Change Log Setup
- Select Setup, and then select Tables
- Search for the table named Pallet Line in the list of available tables
- Select Some Fields in the Log Modification field for the Pallet Line table, and then select the assist-edit button (three dots) in the field to navigate to a list of available fields on the pallet line table.
- Select Log Modification for the fields for which you wish to track changes. To enable the Pallet Edit factbox on the Pallet Lines page can show the modifications for selected pallet lines, ensure that you also switch on Log Modification for the Pallet Edit Reason field.
- Close the Change Log (Field) List page, as well as the Edit - Change Log Setup (Table) List.
- On the Change Log Setup page, switch on Change Log Activated.
- Log out of Business Central and log in again to activate the change log.